As part of an effort to reach more families, embrace innovative technology, and become more environmentally friendly Corbin Schools are moving from paper to digital flyer delivery in September 2015.
Our district cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar to district families. Community Partners interested in distributing flyers to students may view our district guidelines and request flyer approval here: eFlyer Guidelines
Starting September 2015, Corbin Schools will be using a new Electronic Flyer System, Peachjar.
• Peachjar replaces paper flyers and allows each school to distribute district approved eflyers directly to parents.
• Eflyers will be delivered via email and posted to each school website.
• To view eflyers online visit your child's school website, each school website is listed on the Our Schools page.
• Emails will be delivered directly to parent email addresses every Friday. Email addresses are imported through Infinite Campus.
• If you do not have access to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal please contact your child's school.
This initiative will save our schools tons of paper and reduce copy costs by thousands of dollars.
To update the email address in your Infinite Campus Parent Portal please complete the following steps:
1. Log in to your Parent Portal
2. Click Family Members
3. Click update under each family member listed to edit their email information
4. Enter the information in the space provided
5. Click Send Update
*Each family member may have up to two emails listed.
*To unsubscribe from the Peachjar eFlyer service please click the unsubscribe button located on the bottom of the email. Corbin Schools encourages parents NOT to remove information from Infinite Campus in case of an emergency involving their child. Please be advised paper flyers will no longer distributed to all students, all flyers regarding events will be sent through the Peachjar system.